I’ve gained a few new followers recently, so I thought I would catch you guys up by giving you a list of some of my favorite and my most popular blog posts. Check them out and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
- Why Unworthy?
- If you’ve ever wondered about the story behind my blog’s name, this is the post for you. I explain where my head was when I created this blog 5 years ago, and how that general theme has led me throughout this blogging journey.
- How to Forgive Someone Who Isn’t Sorry
- This is by far the most popular thing I’ve ever written. It was originally published on iBelieve.com and had over 20,000 shares on Facebook alone.
- Just Another Beggar
- This is my second most popular post and it covers the idea that I’m “just one beggar trying to tell another beggar where to find bread.” Want to know what that means? Click the link.
- Love Never Fails
- How do you show the world that you follow Christ? How do you profess your faith in a way that isn’t offensive and drives people away? Love.
- How to Start a Bullet Journal
- If you’re like me and you love notebooks, then you probably have a gazillion laying around your house. A bullet journal takes a planner, diary, and a to-do list and merges them all into one convenient life organizer. I love mine.
- Bible Journaling Tutorial
- I like to draw (although I’m not super awesome at it) and I like to find ways to spice up my quiet time. This was my answer to that. It converges art expression with meditation on scripture and it’s awesome.
- Why “Thirteen Reasons Why” Scares the Hell Out of This Teacher
- My response to the show none of my students could stop talking about.
- “Why Teachers?” By guest writer and my former student Peyton Stewman
- One of my favorite people wrote an amazing post for this blog. You’ve got to check it out, and then when you do, check out her blog.
- An Open Letter to My Students
- Pretty self-explanatory post, but it’s all the things I want my students to know about high school and how life is going to get so much better.
- Why Your Spouse Doesn’t Need to be Your Other Half
- I love my husband and loving him is part of who I am, but I don’t want to rely on him for where I find fulfillment in life.
- Sh*t Happens
- This is just a really funny story about the time I took a massive dump at my husband’s grandparent’s lake house and how it magically ended up all over the basement floor. My mortification is your humor. Enjoy.